To be eligible to an ARGO grant you have to meet the following prerequisites:
- To hold a university degree in any public or private Spanish university, who have gained a degree in the last three years. To be under 35 years of age with legal residence in Spain
- At the time of submission, it is necessary to have obtained one of the following qualifications : Graduate, Engineer , Architect, Technical Engineer , Technical Architect, Diploma, Degree or Masters Degree and demonstrate working knowledge of the language required by the company.
- To meet the visa and residence requirements, required by destination countries requested.
Important, the following may not participate in the Program
- Who have benefited before from any mobility grant: ARGO grant, FARO GLOBAL grant, INTEGRANTS, or any other grant promoted by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports with similar aim.
- PhD, Master graduates or any kind of Postgraduate studies, which have not obtained the previous university degree in a Spanish university.
- Graduates of any other upper education degree, like are the ones given in the upper Schools of Music or the Fine Arts Schools, or any university degree or degree recognition obtained in any foreign country.