II. Candidate´s selection by the Host Company
- The ARGO management team will notify the company via e-mail when there is a group of candidates available, for it to make the final selection (we will communicate at maximal 10 candidates).
- The company will consider the received curricula and may use complementary selection tools, such as phone interviews, requests for additional information from candidates or any other action it believes necessary.
- The company evaluates the candidates and sends his priority list specifying the candidate who best fits his requirements.
- The evaluation bone by the host company will have a maximum score of 50 points.
- If the host company does not consider appropriate any of the CV submitted, the process may be repeated if the profile search is possible and the reason for the reject is justified.